Full Time Function:
PT - Bearings & Ignition Location:
Cambridge, OH, United States
First-line supervisor responsible for hourly production/distribution employees in a designated area(s) on a single shift. Duties include
- coordinating manpower requirements,
- maintaining quality within established specifications,
- arranging for repair of equipment,
- maintaining discipline,
- providing for on-the-job training and
- administering other personnel functions.
This position includes Shipping/Receiving and Traffic Supervisor positions.
- The ability to plan, organizes, follow up and make decisions concerning the allocation of resources.
- The ability to manage one's emotions (emotional intelligence)
- High School Diploma
- Prior supervisory experience a plus
- College preferred
- The ability to explain or communicate expectations
- The willingness to apply change management techniques
- The demonstrated ability to train, coach and consistently enforce rules