Data Management Intern
PT - Bearings & Ignition - Bearings
Greenville, MI, United States
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Federal-Mogul Greenville manufacturing facility is seeking a part-time intern to assist with our Production department.
This part time employee will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Creating an MS Access database to streamline data management and reporting process.
- Working directly with value stream managers and production supervisors to complete daily data entry.
- Run reports on a weekly and monthly basis including pivot tables.
- Communicate with supervisors and managers on results of data entry and reports.
- Specific projects as needed.
- Available to work about 20 hours per week. (FM is willing to be flexible with the work schedule.) Opportunity for 40 hours per week during summer.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and currently enrolled at a university/college.
- Significant knowledge of Microsoft office suite, specifically MS Excel and Access.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- Detail oriented.
- Proactive work ethic.
Federal-Mogul Corporation offers competitive wages and benefits. Qualified candidates, who wish to join a progressive, successful team, please apply on-line at www.Federalmogul.com/careers. No applications or phone calls will be accepted at the production facility.