Administrative Assistant- Purchasing
PT - PT Corporate
Southfield, MI, United States
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and order departmental office supplies and business cards
- Act as administrator for department credit cards
- Set up PO’s in SAP and troubleshoot invoice payments
- Arrange for maintenance of office equipment
- Provide calendar management for the Director; maximizing time efficiently
- Coordinate Director travel arrangements and manage expense reports
- Provide backup approval to Director for GERs, Egencia, office absence
- Update payment terms and scheduling agreements in SAP EP1 and RP1 after TCR approvals
- Reviews office procedures and implements necessary changes
- Establish necessary office records, files and follow-up systems to assure ready reference and efficient handling of office information
- Manage Supply Agreement Repository by uploading contracts and ensuring data accuracy. Notify all impacted parties of new agreements entered into the repository. Perform monthly reviews to confirm price reductions, rebate payments and contract renewals.
- Provide Supplier Quality support on SupplyNet system (setup suppliers, reset passwords, etc.)
- Support Supplier Quality system as ASL Administrator
- Support as Backup Administrator to Purchasing Systems (TCR database, GEP, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Process special delivery labels via UPS and FedEx
- Process government visa request
- Assist new Purchasing employees on technical procedures, i.e. GERs, Egencia, ASL, etc.
- Schedule conference rooms, catering and technical support for meetings
- Coordinate special projects as needed
- High School diploma or GED required. Advanced training or college business courses preferred.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, word processing, and graphics software (Microsoft Office). Exposure and familiarity with accounting practices.