Production / Distribution Support
PT - Bearings
Greenville, MI, United States
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Federal Mogul, Greenville MI has a rewarding opportunity for an Electrician with related manufacturing experience within our Skilled Trades Department!
Why should you apply for a position with Federal-Mogul?
The Greenville facility has been in operation for nearly 77 years as a leading supplier of bearings, bushings, and washers to the automotive and industrial markets. We have strong ties to the local community and are committed to providing a rewarding work environment for our employees.
The general duties of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains and repairs computerized and PLC controlled electrical equipment
- Performs work as an industrial electrician
- Rewrites PLC programming to increase machine efficiency
- Revises electrical blueprints
- Programs design for proprietary equipment
Position Requirements and Experience:
- Qualified applicant must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Eight (8) years of electrical experience, journeyman card preferred
- Qualified applicant must have the ability to work 1st shift (7am – 3pm), 2nd shift (3pm – 11pm), or 3rd
shift (11pm – 7am)
- All shifts may require daily or weekend overtime
- The individual must have the ability to be licensed and drive powered industrial trucks, lifts, etc.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screen and background check
Pay and Benefits:
- The starting wage is $25.01/hour with an increase to $27.01 following the 4 month probationary
period. Negotiated wage increases to follow in August 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- Competitive Medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401K, short term disability, life insurance, and a
health savings account are available after 90 days of employment.
Come and grow your career as an Electrician with Federal-Mogul today!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer